Dallas Attorney Sharita Blacknall
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- University of Texas at Arlington
- William "Mac" Taylor American Inn of Court
- International Toastmasters
- American and Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Young Lawyers
- In all Texas State Courts
- Federal Northern District
- By the Texas Supreme Court
- Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
2005 Voted One Of Texas Rising Stars:
What is a Rising Star?
Texas Monthly Magazine's Super Lawyers are asked to vote for the best attorneys who are either 40 or under or who have been practicing 10 or fewer years.
Practice Description: Sharita Blacknall's practice is devoted almost entirely to defending clients who have been accused by law enforcement of committing a crime. Sharita is determined to provide her clients with the best possible representation in defending their right to be free.
"I was injured in an accident involving a truck. Attorney Sharita Blacknall and the staff at The Law Offices of Sharita Blacknall, were professional, thorough and diligent in pursuing a settlement and some justice for me and my family. Ms. Blacknall’s aggressiveness in handling my case resulted in a fantastic settlement!"
- Ms. Vickie Cooper
• Voted One Of Texas Rising Stars
• J. L. Turner Legal Assocation
• Rockwall Rotary Club International 2007 President Nominee
• J.L. Turner Legal Association Criminal Section Co-Chair 2007 and 2008.